Monday, January 10, 2011

Sorry for the huge hiatus!

I never meant to be away this long, but that's what happens when your personal life explodes. :) But I'm back now and am going to try to update at least once a week. I have read a lot while gone and did not keep track so there are a few things that have been missed but I figure I'll just pick up where I'm at now. I'm almost done with a book and should be able to update by the end of the week. My goal is at least one book a week and I'll try to avoid re-reads for the moment. Hope I haven't lost too many readers while I was away and I hope you'll come back for visits in the next week to see what's new.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back again! Hope everything is ok on the personal front. I miss hanging out with you guys! -The Patrick

    ReplyDelete