Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1-10-11 Death at the Table by Janet Laurence - Fiction

3 - There are so many catchy mystery books right now that are subject oriented (cooking, coffee, cats to name a few) that it can be tiresome to pick up another to try. Death at the Table is a mediocre example of this genre. Centered around a cook who occasionally solves murders, Death takes place in the world of television food shows. I honestly don't have too much to say about this one because it was just so middling. Would I read it again? No. Was it a waste of my time? No. Could I have happily lived my life without ever reading this? Yes. It's unfortunate that my first post after my long break is so wishy-washy but this just happened to be the book I had. Cross your fingers that the next book is more fascinating or just so horrible that I can't stop complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment