Monday, June 7, 2010

6-7-10 Hand of Evil by J.A. Jance - Fiction

5 - I've almost gotten up to speed on this series so that I can read the rest in order. I'll just have to hunt down the first book. But anyway, I enjoyed this one even more than the other two Ali Reynolds books I've read. Tightly woven with multiple crimes and story lines, Hand of Evil is written so well that the reader is never confused and is able to follow all the threads until everything meshes. Ali becomes drawn into Arabella Ashcroft's life after meeting her for tea. Because the scholarship provided by Arabella and her mother made it possible for Ali to go to college, she agrees to assist Arabella in telling her story as a book. In the meantime, her friend Dave requests Ali's help as well with his 13-year-old daughter who is beginning to run down the wrong path. Ali's just a busy bee in this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment