Thursday, November 27, 2008

11-26-08 Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer - Fiction

5 - Only two previous reviews on this one, so I guess I'll do one more. This is probably my favorite of the set. Two mythological species collide in Bella's world: vampires and werewolves. Watching her try to balance the loyalties for two makes for a great story. Her love for Edward is eternal, but the love she has for Jacob is strong too, just different. Add in the fact that she is a trouble magnet and you've got a story full of jealousy, danger, and a lot of explanation of both families.

2 comments:

  1. I finished this book two nights and liked it a lot! At least it's more exciting than New Moon, probably because Edward's back. My favourite character's Jacob though. :)

    Here's my review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how you liked Breaking Dawn. You get plenty of Jacob & Edward in that one.

    ReplyDelete