Thursday, November 27, 2008

11-26-08 Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer - Fiction

5 - It seems this is a love it or hate it book. I loved it. SPOILER ALERT: If you haven't read this yet, continue at your own risk. When I started this book the first time, I got concerned that it was going to be another whole book about Edward keeping Bella human and Bella arguing the point. But throwing the curve ball of her pregnancy into the mix gave the story somewhere to go and the second half of the book lets us experience the early days of being a vampire through Bella and her discoveries. I also really liked that Meyer wrote part of the book from Jacob's point of view. It gave so much more insight into the wolf packs. I thought Breaking Dawn tied up a lot of loose ends very neatly while still introducing new characters and new situations. Yup, loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment