Saturday, December 29, 2007

12-26-07 Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling - Fiction

5 - I always turn back to my favorite books when I get tired of reading. This series is always a joy and I notice something new each time I read it. This time I saw so many references to the future events of the story, I couldn't believe I missed them the first, second, third, etc. time I read the book. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone is a fantastic first book. It follows the story of and eleven-year-old boy in the fairly wonderous and simple view of a boy that age. The reader is introduced to the wonders of the wizarding world through unjaded eyes, making each new discovery as exciting for the reader as it is for Harry. A great beginning to a fantastic series.

No comments:

Post a Comment