Wednesday, December 7, 2011

10-31-11 The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson - Fiction

5 - Holy Crap! This really is as good as everyone says it is! Within two chapters I was hooked and I flew through this just mesmerized by Lisbeth Salander and her completely unorthodox yet entirely reliable methods. She is hired as a researcher by Mikael Blomkvist to assist him in solving a decades old missing person/murder case. The search for the truth about Harriet Vanger is funded by her grandfather, the head of the Vanger clan. What comes out of the investigation is shocking, not only to the characters, but to the reader as well. All the layers and detail in this book will suck you in and leave you begging for more.

1 comment:

  1. I just couldn't get through the first chapter or two. I wanted to so badly! It was the names, I always have a hard time when the names are complicated and they throw 2834949 characters at you in a lump haha.

    ReplyDelete