Monday, March 22, 2010

Unemployment sucks

Well readers, I am now unemployed. It is unfortunate and, although this does give me more free time to read, I'll probably be reading a few more educational books (languages, computers) than normal. I doubt I will wirte those up unless I find something that is really well suited for the topic. And, since I am now a little depressed, as anyone who has followed this blog for a little while knows, I will be re-reading a few of my favorite comfort reads. I'll note those, but probably won't review them again. I'll try to keep a good mix of new titles coming though so you don't get bored. I do have two more to write up now, but I haven't done my rough drafts yet. Hopefully I'll get them posted tomorrow. So if anyone knows of a job where I can read all day or that involves food or wine (not waitressing please) in the Scottsdale, AZ area, feel free to drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment