Wednesday, February 17, 2010

2-15-10 The Chardonnay Charade by Ellen Crosby - Fiction

4 - Now that I'm reading this series in order, I'm picking up a lot more about the characters. And I like it. These are well written mysteries even if you do have to wonder about the luck of Lucie since she keeps having dead bodies show up on her winery grounds. And the wine information that Crosby includes is really educational but not in a documentary sort of way. Definitely a well researched topic. In this book Lucie has not only the murder, but the difficulty of trying to keep her grapes from freezing when a late cold snap threatens the year's harvest. I already have the next book in the series lined up to read and I hope someone out there tries these books and enjoys them as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment