Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sorry I’ve been gone so long

I’ve been a little depressed lately and when that happens I have no desire to read anything new and prefer the comfort of well enjoyed and familiar books.  So in the time I’ve been gone I’ve re-read the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling, the House of Night series (which has a new installment coming out in October – Yay!) by P.C. and Kristin Cast, the Ranger’s Apprentice series (including the new installment which will have a review in my next post) by John Flanagan, and the Freedom series by Anne McCaffrey.  I am doing a little better now but I think I’m going to be re-reading the Twilight series and The Host by Stephenie Meyer, the Rachel Morgan series by Kim Harrison, and the Twelve Houses series by Sharon Shinn next.  Since I’ve read and reviewed these all prior I’m not going to be writing new posts on them but I do recommend all of these series to everyone since I obviously find them very enjoyable.  I have read 2 new books and their reviews follow this.  But I just wanted to let you know that I haven’t forgotten you readers and I absolutely have not stopped reading.  I’m sure that I will soon be back up to speed with new (at least to me) books and will be writing back at my usual speed of two to four books a week again.  In the meantime, check my prior posts for book ideas or revisit some of your favorite books.

No comments:

Post a Comment