Thursday, November 13, 2008

11-7-08 Waiter Rant by The Waiter - Non-Fiction

4 - If you ever eat out at a sit down restaurant (that does not include McDonald's, Wendy's, or any other fast food joint that has indoor seating) this book is required reading. The Waiter tells very funny stories about very bad customers while giving out pointers about how to be a good customer. He also documents how he ended up a waiter and his journey from blogger to book author. I'm a definite foodie (he hates most of them by the way) but I am an adventurous and well informed foodie which is why I read these books to begin with. My favorite customer story involves an explanation of Mad Cow. I'm sure you've noticed that The Waiter has not used his name; he is still anonymous. He was only ever outed by one person and you won't believe who it was. I suggest reading this and then continuing to get your Waiter fix at waiterrant.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment