Saturday, August 2, 2008

8-2-08 Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer - Fiction

5 - Holy Crap! This is the best book of the Twilight series. I'm not going to put any spoilers in here, so don't panic. I will say that I now look like a hungry vampire what with the dark bags under my eyes and the tendency to snap at anyone because I only slept a couple hours really early in the morning so I could finish Eclipse and start on Breaking Dawn on its release date. But Meyer took the story of Bella, Edward, and Jacob in a direction I never saw coming and made a fantastic conclusion to the series. I will say that this story is full of werewolves, more vampires, and the Volturi but that's all you'll get out of me. Until the next time I read the series. At that point I think that all the rabid fans worldwide will have read this fabulous and final Twilight book.

No comments:

Post a Comment