Monday, May 26, 2008

5-26-08 Left Behind by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins - Fiction

5 - I really enjoyed this book and I was very reluctant to read it at all. It is classified as religious fiction and that is correct, but don't dismiss it simply because you don't want to be preached to. That was the reason I avoided it for so long. But ... I urge you to try it. It is an exciting story with political maneuvering and characters you grow to like. Yes, religion is a big part of it, but it fits into the story. I mean, what kind of book could you have if the main plot is about the Rapture and the Period of Tribulation and you didn't discuss God and religion? Exactly, it would suck. this was very enjoyable and I'm anxious to pick up the second book to see what's in store for the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment