Tuesday, March 4, 2008

2-29-08 Agents of Light and Darkness: A Novel of the Nightside by Simon R. Green - Fiction

5 - This series has sucked me in. Clever sarcastic/dark humor and weird twists on reality make these fantastic quick reads. Fans of Kim Harrison and other alternate reality fantasy books should definitely try these. John Taylor and Suzie Shooter (You gotta love how she got that name) end up in the middle of an almost war between the angels of Heaven and Hell. All sides are looking for the Unholy Grail, the Judas cup, from which Judas himself drank from at the Last Supper. A really fun read.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete